Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Vote_lcapThe Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Voting_barThe Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Vote_lcapThe Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Voting_barThe Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:52 am

Okay, even he had to admit the cheek puff was kinda cute. It made her look like a baby pufferfish trying to stand up to a shark. If it hadn't have been so funny, his mood would have continued to sour. Instead, this little girl had actually lightened him up. Tsubine only would say "little" because of her height. Something about the way she held herself, plus what she had been through just now... she wasn't little anymore. He continued to stare daggers... then sighed with a chuckle. "I really should learn how to mutter to myself quieter, shouldn't I?"

"Lilith Blake of the Eleventh Division" Tsubine motioned for her to lean in. If she didn't, he'd roll his eyes and lean in towards her. "I'll let you in on a little secret. She's not just my Captain—I'm her Lieutenant." He pulled away, winking proudly. It was meant to be reassuring—to know that of all people, she had a Lieutenant protecting her right now. Even the 12th Division's Lieutenant would be a boon, but to have the 11th's? It was like using a jackhammer to nail some planks together.

Tsubine motioned for her to follow him. "Let's get you out of these woods." He tried to be as reassuring as possible, and if she refused to budge, he'd just turn around with his hands on his hips, tapping his foot impatiently. He wasn't going to make her follow him, but he'd feel more comfortable if she did. As they walked, Tsubine didn't speak much until he turned to her—narrowly avoiding a tree—and spoke a bit less jovially. "I'd like to take to you to someone I know to make sure you're not hurt." Before she could protest, Tsubine continued after turning his head back forward. "I'm no doctor, and you sure don't seem like one either, so I don't know if ya are or aren't, and well, I'm a guy. I can understand not wanting to tell me if you're hurt or not. Wouldn't want to appear weak. Person I'm takin' ya to isn't a guy, and I know they won't mention anything. ...And don't worry, it ain't my Captain."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Yep, he was showing off. Kaminari stared, mouth agape at him, ad different thoughts roaming through her mind. "So, you're the first Lieutenant in centuries... to show up in the Eleventh Division, to the scariest Captain to ever exist?" Kaminari asked, head slightly tilted as she looked up to him. Once he confirmed, she didn't budge. She was deep in thought about something until she noticed that he was tapping his foot at her. She gave a curt nod and hurried up beside him.

"I have a Lieutenant being nice to me. I'ma stick with you."

The walk was mostly silent. Kaminari had a few things on her mind, so she was quiet until he spoke up and caught her attention. Her immediate response to his request was to look away and wrap her arms around herself. She wasn't hurt, so why did she need to see anyone? Especially his Captain... That was the first thing that entered her mind. Kaminari was terrified of seeing the Eleventh's Captain... or the Twelfth's, First's... Second's... Holy hell, the Gotei 13 had a lot of rumors about their Captains going around. The Eleventh's and Twelfths were the worst.

"I'm not hurt. I don't need to see anyone. I just want to get to the Seireitei and tha-... THE ELEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN IS A WOMAN?!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm

"Yep." Tsubine replied quite simply and without hesitation. There was pride in his voice, because damn was that a challenge he overcame. His armband was one of his most prized possessions, and the only two things that superceded it preceeded Lilith. "And she's scary, but I wouldn't say the scariest... Head-Captain Saionji and Captain Fujisaki are both scary in a similar way to my Captain. Then Captain Fujino... she's just creepy." Tsubine shivered a bit when thinking of her. She might have the face of a seductress, but her eyes spelled "black widow" in big, bold letters. Not to mention those arms... "It's completely different than with L—Captain Blake." He caught himself before he presented himself as being too informal with Lilith. That would start all the wrong kinds of rumors.

Tsubine didn't want to say much as they walked along. He didn't know what to say to a girl who was almost violently violated, let alone what to talk about with a civilian. He didn't know what District she was from, let alone her name. Tsubine thought for a moment, then decided that the best way to handle this was to see someone he trusted. There were many people he did trust, but only one was fit for this job. The girl didn't seem to appreciate the idea, but Tsubine was going to push. He wouldn't force her, no. He would just strongly suggest. She seemed to interrupt herself with a thought.

Tsubine thought for a moment before letting out a couple of quick barks of laughter. "Never let her hear you say that." He calmed down, but still smiled broadly. "I guess 'Captain Blake' does sound pretty masculine, haha. But yeah, she's most definitely a woman." Tsubine continued to lead her along. Soon, they had made it back to the sights of buildings, which was a welcome sight for him. "So, what's your name? I believe the person who rescued you is owed at least that much." He gave a playful smirk towards her. As long as she was kept in good spirits, Tsubine thought this wouldn't be a half-bad trip.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:12 pm

He was probably able to see the goosebumps she got when he mentioned the Saionji and Fujisaki. Her eyes widened when she heard Fujino. She daydreamed about something for a moment and then shuddered. "No, thank you! Not interested. Nope." Kaminari crossed her arms adamantly and turned away from him, "The more I think about this, the more it terrifies me. I swear, the rumors through the Rukongai and the Shōjintōku about all of you are insane. I guess that I got lucky that you're the one who found me over any other scary people... Thanks again."

The two were silent again for a while. Kaminari kept having moments of memory returning. She shifted uncomfortably as she walked, pulled her top tighter around her, and was on edge enough to twitch at any noise they didn't make. A humorous exclamation from Kaminari on the gender of her rescuers Captain was the only thing that truly broke that tense air. Finding out the most terrifying Captain, by the Shōjintōku standards, was a woman was more than surprising to Kaminari.

"It's weird. Everyone describes hi-... her as a large beast with piercing glowing red eyes. They say she's the size of a menos grande and has fangs like a monster from some horror book. If he-... she looks at you, you'll be put under a spell that makes you freeze so you can stand there and wet your pants as she uses her fist as a hammer and crushes you into itty bitty pieces!" By the end of that elaborate description, Kaminari was flailing her arms in the air like a child telling a story.

"Kaminari. Yours?" she answered with no hesitation before wrapping her arms around herself again. "I need a bath..." she muttered and shifted uncomfortably again, "Never seen one before... let alone felt one touch me. I need a bath..."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 10:11 pm

"Well, you're welcome, but most of us are decent folk. It's not just me." Tsubine scratched his head absently. He had known of some of the rumors about the Gotei's stronger people. Not all of them were good. In fact, most of them weren't. He felt both good and bad that he was basically being called one of the good ones. Captains Saionji and Fujisaki were good people, as was Lilith. They just happened to be terrifying. That's how it was, in his mind, when it came to every rumor about the Captains. He wondered if he'd ever get a rumor like that. He'd have to become a Captain first, he supposed.

Tsubine did his best to keep the girl calm, but he only had his wits and some humor to try. It seemed like it was only partly working. He couldn't do much more than that. By a sheer coincidence, she did something to lighten the mood on her own. Tsubine listened to each of the rumors about Lilith with consideration. When she finished, Tsubine sighed. "...You know unfortunately most of those are true. The Captain only has one eye, but it's as red as blood. She's one of the tallest women in the Gotei from what I can tell as well. And that last bit... yeah it's true, but it's no spell. It's just raw strength and Reiatsu."

"Tsubine." Tsubine was glad to have her name finally. She spoke up about needing a bath. He understood why, but he didn't follow her next logic train. "One? ...Oh." Tsubine realized not long after he asked. "Oh. Forget I asked." He shook his head, embarrassed and a bit ashamed of himself.

As they neared the gates leading to the Seireitei, Tsubine began checking mental notes. He was going in the right direction. "Stay close to me and you'll be fine." Tsubine lead Kaminari through the imposing gates. As he did, he reached into his shirt to pull out his armband. He wrapped it around his left arm. Anyone who would have stopped him, now didn't. As he neared the 4th Division barracks, he removed it again and whispered to Kaminari. "Almost there, just gotta be a bit quiet from here on out." Eventually, they made it to the officer's quarters. Throughout all of this, he was tiptoe-ing about until he reached a familiar door. He knocked lightly. "Midori, please tell me you're in there... I kinda need your help..." He paused. "Again."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 10:41 pm

Their trip was pretty long. Getting through the Rukongai from the very edge of the Toryōseiku was not something that happened quickly. Most of the time they walked, but Kaminari was getting impatient and more uncomfortable, so to speed things up, Tsubine carried her on his back and shunpo'd through the Rukon until they made it to the gates. Kaminari followed him quietly like he suggested and after some time they made it to some random door. Kaminari waited quietly, but sort of hid behind Tsubine when he knocked. She wasn't normally shy, but...

"Again!?" a mousy voice came from the other side of the door, followed by what sounded like a stomp on wooden floors. Footsteps came closer and someone slid the door open angrily. "What did you do this ti-..." Midori Hayashi, a young Fourth Seat in the healing Division appeared in a emerald colored robe, black sports bra, and grey sweat shorts. Her initial anger faded the moment she saw a second guest. "Well, who is this? Finally get a date?" Midori asked, waving at Kaminari and then looking curiously to Tsubine, "I'm not exactly good with relationship advice... "

Kaminari slid behind Tsubine more, the subject matter making her feel even more uncomfortable when thinking about the nights earlier events. She looked away embarrassed and said nothing, clutching the opening to her top tightly closed, as if trying to create a barrier between her and the world around her.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Any guy would have loved to see what Tsubine saw. Man, anyone who got Midori was a lucky son-of-a-bitch. Unfortunately, Midori was a little too close of a friend for him to see her like that. Okay that's a lie. She was too close of a friend for him to pursue her like that. Instead, he'd just enjoy these brief glimpses of an attractive woman. He blushed a little at her date comment. "It's nothing like that. This is a professional visit." This was his way of saying "this isn't me hurting myself—I really need your help on something[/i].

"She's someone I helped tonight..." Noticing that Kaminari was almost directly behind him now, he gave an almost-pleading look to Midori. "Can we speak inside? I think it'd be best for all of us." With her agreement, Tsubine ushered Kaminari inside. He didn't sit, but remained standing. He let Midori guide Kaminari where she needed to go before speaking. His tone was level, but there was frustration buried there. He wished that she hadn't been accosted, or that he had helped sooner. "Kaminari... was... attacked tonight," Tsubine put a certain emphasis on the word so Midori might get the secondary meaning. "Before things got too rough, I was able to rescue her, but... I just thought it'd be good for her to have a woman around and to get checked out by a medic. You fit both, and I know you'll be discreet about this."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Of course it was a professional visit! Tsubine didn't come visit her at this time of night unless it was! He knew better than that. And of course she allowed them both inside. Kaminari's withdrawn behavior had Midori curious. They sat around a coffee table, if they wanted to sit. Midori did and picked up a cup of tea she had been sipping from. When Tsubine began explaining, Midori actually didn't get it. She quickly replied, "Okay. By what?" As Tsubine continued and mentioned the need for a female companion, it clicked in her mind and she understood. "Right." Midori said and stood up, "Come with me, Kaminari. We'll talk in here."

Kaminari scuttled up behind Midori and followed the girl to her bedroom. Midori didn't exactly have her own medical area. In fact, she had more than she should have at her current rank. She had become a rather coveted healer within the Gotei, so the Captain Commander had a nicer place given to her for all of her extra work.

It was about thirty minutes before Midori came out from the bedroom. Kaminari did not follow Midori out however. "She's fine. I gave her some clean clothes and she's taking a shower... She's not a member of the Gotei, but she has quite a bit of power for a Shinigami from the Shōjintōku. Did you notice?" Midori raised an eyebrow. Knowing Tsubine, his mind was a bit distracted trying to get home.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:31 am

Tsubine was glad that Midori took Kaminari away. As soon as the door shut, he let out a shaky breath. He slumped against a wall, trying to relax as much as he could. He'd either be late for or be grouchy through the next day's morning routines. Either way, it wasn't going to be good for him or the rest of the Division. It was something he at least had a good excuse for.

When Midori began to open the door, Tsubine stopped slumping and tried to stand more rigidly. "How is she?" He asked as soon as the door was closed once more. Midori confirmed she was fine, at least physically. It was another relief for Tsubine. He had gotten there just in time. "I didn't, actually..." He sighed and shook his head. "I guess I was tuning her out on the way here, focusing on other sources of Reiatsu."

There was a moment of silence before he continued. "I found her past Zaraki, Midori. It's a miracle I even found her, honestly. I don't think it's wise to send her back out there. I think... I might return the favor someone did for me and put in a recommendation for her at the academy. Though, I think for her jioning might end up just being learning the formalities and how to control her Reiatsu. She knows how to wield that sword she carries. I can tell just by the way she tucked it in her obi. But... Midori is that a good idea?"

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:53 am

"Of course you didn't. You dumb ass." Midori rolled her eyes, "The girl's got enough power to rival me. Now, she's a bit clumsy, so I'm not sure how much combat experience she has, but she could probably take the exams after a year to bypass the schooling. Of course, most out of her area don't want to go to school. They'd rather automatically join up and we know how our Commander feels about that."

Tsubine's explanation on how he found Kaminari surprised Midori. She stayed silent for a while, thinking on what sort of advice she could give him. If she were to be completely honest, she didn't know what he should do, but that wasn't an answer he'd like. "Well," she sighed and ran her fingers through her free fallen hair, "Here is always safer than out there... Did you ask her why she was out there in the first place? She said it happened in the forest and that the man carried her somewhere a hard for her to see, so it was far out there. You should figure her out before throwing suggestions at her though. For example... right out side of Zaraki? Can you even trust her?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:39 am

Tsubine was not going to argue the "dumbass" comment. He was being a bit of a dumbass tonight. But, he was at least being a smart one. Tsubine nodded along as Midori explained her powerlevel. If he focused, he could sense it. She wasn't weak, but she wasn't strong. She was a rare find for someone with no training, sure. She was not some mythical prodigy however. The way Midori spoke did give Tsubine an idea, which he voiced as putting her into the Gotei. Midori seemed immediately apprehensive, and her logic was sound.

After a few pregnant moments of silence, Tsubine spoke up. "When you put it like that... I shouldn't trust her, no." He sighed, thinking more about how they met. "She wasn't from Zaraki, so it makes you wonder where she's from. And I know that she's not from Zaraki by the way she was dressed. She's also not from any of the closer districts either—if she's even from the Rukongai. I'm actually pretty sure she's from the Shōjintōku from how she spoke." After a few moments, Tsubine continued, this time starting quietly. His thoughts were still a jumble. "But... my gut is telling me she can be trusted. It's not even that it's because she's little and cute like a kitten. It's... I don't know, someone as scared as she was isn't going to be a traitor. That's just how I see it at least."

"There's just something about her that's... different from the rest. I don't know what it is yet though."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 2:39 am

"Well, if you're that confident about it, then go with your gut. The only time I'd tell you otherwise is when trying to pick a direction to go. You're not that good at it..." Midori said with a chuckle, poking fun at him, "I do urge you to be careful. If she is from outside the Toryōseiku, it's possible that her views and the way she thinks is more in line with those of the Mikazuki. You don't need that on your shoulders."

"I'm not from the Mikazuki, but I did train for my shikai with one of them." Kaminari spoke from Midori's bedroom door, glancing shyly back and forth between the two, "You can also just ask. It's not like either of you asked about me beyond what happened tonight. And you," She looked toward Tsubine, "You didn't ask anything beyond my name." Kaminari turned back to Midori with a bit more confidence because of her irritation, "So I'd prefer no assumptions being made about me."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 5:51 pm

"It's how I find out I'm lost, honestly." Tsubine spoke with a jovial, yet matter-of-fact tone. "Once I realize how confident I am in a direction, it just sorta clicks that it's not the right direction." However, Midori's next words cut the joviality from him. It's true. She could have views that coincided with the Mikazuki. That could, and probably would, end up being a problem. However, he had no way of knowing whether it was true or not. The Second or Third Division would be the ones to know that sort of thing. He wasn't good with the sneaky stuff or trying to dig into people's pasts. Plus, that'd mean people would dig into his past. He didn't want that—for various reasons.

However, Tsubine was willing to try to shoulder this if he needed to. He was going to speak up, but Kaminari re-appeared first. The word Shikai caught his attention. He thought about it, then spoke up before she continued. "So that sword of yours, it's your Zanpakutou?" He was fascinated that this little woman had Shikai. He had only attained his Bankai recently—and secretly—so for someone like her to already have it... Tsubine would be impressed. She continued and through a mostly-true accusation at him.

"Hey, some of what I said wasn't assumptions. You had sandals, and your clothes aren't rags. You weren't from Zaraki. That's just how things are there." Tsubine shrugged. There was a chunk of the Eleventh that was from Zaraki. From the way they spoke, he knew she wasn't from there. However, she was right about one thing he said. "Now, my guess of where you're from from the rumors you heard about the Captains being from the Shōjintōku and Rukongai, that was an assumption." He spoke apologetically, since she seemed to have taken offense.

But since she wanted to be asked, he asked.
"Well, why exactly were you in the Rukongai?"

""

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 11:37 pm

After the sudden intrusion in to their conversation, Midori kept quiet and let the damsel and her rescuer talk. Kaminari confirmed that the sword she had practically glued to her hip was her zanpakuto and then let him explain himself. She looked down at her clothes, but then back into the room when she remembered she was wearing a nightgown that Midori had given her. She set her dirty clothing down on the floor, tucked away in a corner near the bathroom.

"Right, um... I did what you said... I set the old clothes right over there. I don't know what you want to do with them though." Kaminari pointed back toward the room with her thumb, speaking to Midori. "Oh, that's fine. I'll get you something more fitting to wear later." Midori waved it off and smiled, causing Kaminari to nervously reply back before continuing her conversation with Tsubine.

"I... don't really know why I came here. To find a home, maybe. I don't know..." Kaminari spoke and then sat down when Midori motioned for her to sit. Midori also motioned for Tsubine to sit as well as she sat down in a chair, leaving the two person couch for them. (Not being a brat at all, nope.) "What do you mean 'to find a home?'" Midori asked and Kaminari ran her hands through her hair. "I don't really have a place to be. I don't have a family, friends... a house or hut. The best places for people are with those they love or the Gotei Thirteen and Mikazuki... At least they give a sense of belonging to those who don't have anything... So, if I'm going to waste away, I might as well do something with the time I have left."

"So... you came here to join the Gotei?"

"Yeah... I did."

Midori turned to Tsubine with an impressed smirk. It'd be obvious to Tsubine that Midori already liked this girl. There were just many more questions that needed to be asked. What exactly did Kaminari know about joining the Gotei? However, Midori wouldn't speak up after that. Tsubine'd be her guide and so she waited for him to say something. If he didn't, she'd raise an unimpressed eyebrow at him.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 3:15 am

Tsubine didn't sit down. He preferred to keep standing for now. If Midori pressed, he'd sit. In actuality, Tsubine mainly just wanted to to not relax. He wanted to be on his toes a bit after what Midori said. Kaminari's story, however, depressed him. He understood that somewhat, but he had a family. But before then, Tsubine was in Kaminari's place. He got lucky. She, on the other hand... As he continued, his ears perked up. She... she wanted to join the Gotei? So that would mean...

"Ha... haha.... ahahahaha." Tsubine began laughing, which might have seemed offensive, but he quickly sat down beside Kaminari—a wide smile covering his face. "Man, this saves me a lot of convincing." Tsubine put his arms around the back of the couch. "I'm sure you heard the conversation we were having, or at least heard part of it... so I'm not going to fully explain it. But the Gotei definitely can have a place for you. You'd have to make your place a bit, but there's a spot for just about everyone."

Tsubine turned to her, his chuckling dying down. He was still smiling, but he had a more serious look about him. "No matter what Division you join, you'll make friends. At the very least, I guess you have us two." He glanced to Midori to give her some confirmation. "You'll do fine here, Kaminari. I just don't envy the hell you'll go through for exams at the Academy."

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:41 am

"ACADEMY?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]   The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Toryōseiku Edge [Cont] [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc :: Other RP :: Past RP-
Jump to: