Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Vote_lcapThe Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Voting_barThe Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Vote_lcapThe Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Voting_barThe Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1]   The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 1:33 am

The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] 6gUAXc
The alarms rang throughout Sayamachi loud enough to drown out the thunder. Boots clattered against the cobbled pavement as the Mikazuki sprang into action. Spotlights shone high and bright through the skies. Although there was no screaming, Sayamachi looked like an occupied city. Mikazuki soldiers stood at the streetcorners and atop its bulky walls with crossbows and pikes. Martial law was in effect even if no civilian heard the order.

From the balcony that overlooked the central courtyard of the stark, stone fortress the Mikazuki called home, Tenjō Norimune watched the lines of soldiers grow by the minute. Bleary-eyed militia volunteers were being lined up by the properly-trained officers. It didn't take long for him to notice the other Councillors making their way through the crowd. They'd know soon enough why the alarms were ringing. "There's no stopping this war now. It will soon be time for my Justice." Tenjō smiled before raising his voice to address the members of the Mikazuki.

It was 4:18 in the morning when the Soul Society became engulfed with war once again.

[//////EMERGENCY ALERT/////]
The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] LM17me

Tsubine Shirazumi stared in horror as he watched his goal for the past century die. He and his officers stood in front of a large, circular map of the Soul Society. It was mostly accurate terrain-wise. Spread along the map were the 11th Division's 43 outposts in the Shōjintoku. Each outpost was represented by a pair of lightbulbs—one green, one red. The light being green meant all was well. The light being red meant an emergency. When three had gone red, Tsubine was awoken by his acting-adjutant. Since then, the number had swelled to over twenty. There were a few that were still green in the midst of the red. Tsubine hoped that they were okay, but his mind told him that they simply didn't have time to send the alert.

"I'm going to alert the other Captains. We need an emergency meeting. The Gotei is under attack again. Contact me once they reach the third line." Tsubine spoke up after the 25th bulb turned red. Tsubine sprinted back to his office—calling for general quarters throughout his Division as he went. He summoned a Hell Butterfly—then almost a dozen more. "This is Captain Tsubine Shirazumi. My Division's outposts in the Shōjintoku are under attack en-masse. I am requesting an emergency dispatch of reinforcements to the outposts as well as the Rukongai. Send whoever you can. I am also requesting all Captains assemble at the Eleventh Division's briefing room as soon as possible." He sent out the butterflies to each Captain.

Within moments of getting to his office, Tsubine was in his Captain's Haori and armed with his Zanpakutō and Kanna's former Zanpakutō. As he began heading back towards the briefing room, his tenth seat ran into him. "Sir, we... we have... The officer was out of breath. Tsubine calmed him down. "There's someone who wants to speak with you, sir. He's not a Shinigami though."

Tsubine began making his way again. "No time. Send them away."

The officer insisted. "Sir, he insists that it's of vital importance."

"The only thing of importance is finding out how many members of my Division are still alive. Tell him to leave or arrest him."

"He said you'd be like that... Sir, he says that 'You should learn to take it Easy.'" When Riki spoke, it was as if he were reciting something.

Tsubine was about to spit out curses at the insubordinate officer. Then it clicked. He spun on his 10th seat. "He said that? Exactly that?" The officer nodded. "If he's here, then... Where is he?" He was given directions and was off. Tsubine only barely got lost.

The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1] JbXcbO
Standing in the torchlight was a man in a drenched white suit. He held a hat, and he was clearly out of breath. His dark hair clung to his head in a combination of rain and sweat. He ran up to Tsubine. The guards tried to stop him, but Tsubine shooed them away. "Tsubine... It's bad. The Mikazuki is on the warpath. They're marching through the Shōjin towards the Seireitei."

Tsubine swore and looked in the direction of Sayamachi. "Mother of fuck, god shitting DAMN IT. I'm going to kill Asra. We're barely out of thi—" Tsubine began ranting, seething like a rabid dog.

The man in white put a hand on Tsubine's shoulder to stop him from continuing on. "It's not Asra."

Tsubine stopped. "What? It's the Mikazuki, so it has to be him."

The man in white tightened his grip. "No. I was on my way here to tell you... to warn you... when I saw them attacking one of your outposts. I..." He shook his head. There was no easy way to explain this. "Asra was assassinated this morning. He's dead. They're blaming you. This army? It's coming for your head."
Back to top Go down

The Waking of a Wild Wind [Broken Mirror Part 1]
Page 1 of 1