Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Vote_lcapThe Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Voting_barThe Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Vote_lcapThe Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Voting_barThe Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TheSerenity]

The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo   The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:03 am

Fuu Endo's Jounral

Owner: Fuu's daughter, Ryoko Fujisaki

The contents of this journal are considered secret. They were written by Fuu Endo and are a record of many of his actions throughout the years he was Captain Commander of the Gotei Thirteen.

Fuu Endo was looked at as a strong leader. He was idolized by many, including the current Captain Commander, J. Saionji. When he died, many mourned, many were angry, and to this day, many do not believe the reports about his death. Due to the circumstances of Fuu Endo's death, another story to be told, the official report states that Captain Commander Fuu Endo passed away quietly in his sleep.

If you would like to add to this journal, use the following html and post whatever you like. However, keep in mind that you are posting from Fuu Endo's point of view. This is his personal journal.

Code:
<center><div style="width:600px; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 18px; line-height: 26px;">
[b]Date:[/b] Date Entry was Written by Fuu

[i]Write Entry Content Here (Keep Italics)[/i]

</div></center>

Index to Fuu's Journal (For Easy Organization, order by Date)

1. 75 A.D. and Beyond - The Vizard Infection
2. 1053, May 2nd - The Offspring of Two Titans
9. 1766, July 2nd - A Petty Demotion
10. 1766 A.D. The Final Entry

Last edited by [TheSerenity] on Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo   The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 pm

Date: May 2, 1053

The offspring of those two titans is to be born in a few hours. I already have things ready. Otoha has tested her memory sealing kido on multiple prisoners, even more powerful ones in the maggots nest. According to her, it's worked every time. That kido is required for everything I am planning. With it, I am positive this will work. Once Lilith's child is born and taken for observation, everything will be completed as planned. Her memory will be sealed and she'll never know of her child.

Luckily, Kaito is unaware of the pregnancy due to an extended mission in Hueco Mundo. If he were present, there is no logical path to take for this to succeed. I admit that this may be going too far. Many trust me and doing this feels wrong, but when I think of the atrocities that may occur with a child brought about through the combined power of Lilith Blake and Kaito Souma, I know it must be done.

Date: May 2, 1053

It's done.

Lilith's memory is sealed. Those who found out about the pregnancy have been dealt with in the same manner. They remember nothing. The child has been sent into the Rukongai for safe keeping. I could not bring myself to slay it.

This can never be revealed.

There is no forgiveness for what I've done.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo   The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Date: July 2, 1766

As much as I appreciate her skill, I do not like it when a mere Lieutenant thinks she can question MY orders. The orders were clear. All she had to do was relay them. But no, she can not do anything so simple. She dared to question what I wrote. Of course I meant to sent twenty of those ingrates in the 11th Division to this suicide mission. These were ones that fawned over Lilith. I had to get rid of those loyalists. Otherwise, it would be that much harder to remove her from the picture. There are other options going forward, one of which I may have to pursue sooner than I'd like...

In the meantime, it seems as though I will need to find a suitable replacement for my Lieutenant. I need to ensure her clerical skills are not going to be put to waste. I think I shall demote her to the empty third seat. As for her replacement, I will need someone who understands MY vision and MY worries about the Three Fists. The 1053 incident is trouble enough. It need not be repeated.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo   The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 4:32 pm

Date: 75+ A.D.

The discovery of the Vizard has proven interesting. A shinigami infected by the disease of hollow can grant immense power, but the subject has proven that control over ones mind is lost once the hollow takes over. There has been no progress in controlling the hollow energy the subject possesses.

I will be reporting this to the Captains immediately. All shinigami must be aware of this infection. There is no cure, and all Vizards must be put to death.

Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo   The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2021 6:42 am

Date: 1766

I have been informed that Kenshin Watanabe has been poking his nose in places he shouldn't. I've been trying to avoid any mishaps with those associated with that beast of a woman, Lilith, but I may not have a choice. With Kanna Hanashiro and Lilith Blake as his allies, I must be careful with how I handle this. No matter, I will get rid of him quickly. No middle man, less room for error.

This will be my last entry. Everything I've done, I did for the good of the Gotei and keeping balance. Kenshin is dead. However, that damned mark given to Blake by the Soul King has alerted her to my involvement. I got away, but barely, and her power is too immense. I can feel it from in the Vault. I am naming J. Saionji as my successor. I'm sure he'll continue my vision to the letter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo   The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journal of Former Captain Commander Fuu Endo
Page 1 of 1