Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff
Quick Links
Rules
Grading Guidelines
Skill Sheets
Face Claim List
Site Timeline
Racial Information
Arrancar
Human (TBA)
Shinigami
Vizard
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Template
Shinigami Template
Vizard Template
Organizations
Espada
Gotei 13
Mikazuki
Latest topics
» TESTING
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Shizuru [WIP]
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am by Tsubine

» Yamato Gunrato, 11th Division's Happy Monk
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:08 am by Tsubine

» Shinmon Kisaragi III
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:34 am by Tsubine

» Chinatsu Fujisaki, Widow of Ryōtarō Fujisaki
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tsubine

» Fumiko Hōzōin, Wife of Toshizō Hōzōin
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:08 am by Tsubine

» Gō Minato of the Mikazuki
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am by Tsubine

» A Sprouting Shinigami - Kaminari Training #1
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 10:18 pm by [TheSerenity]

» Azakaya [3-1; A3; Advanced]
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:52 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[TheSerenity]
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Vote_lcapEira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Voting_barEira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Vote_lcapEira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Voting_barEira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Vote_rcap 
Genpaku
Teitoku
Magmata
Admin
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine

Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED]   Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 8:36 pm

Vizard Character Template

Basic Information

† Name: Eira Shirazumi (白泉 叡蘭)
† Nicknames/Aliases:
† Appearance Age: Early 20s
† Actual Age: 988
† Gender: Female
† Height: 5'5
† Weight: 149lbs

† Appearance:
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] TgJwda

Character Power Set

† Equipment:

† Trained Abilities:
  • Zan-Ken-So-Ki: "It's not that I don't like to fight—I don't, just so we're clear. I just always had someone who can fight better than I ever could." Eira has had no training in Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Hohō, Kidō, or Kaidō. She's only capable of knowing just the right way to hit a guy in the throat, kick him in the balls, etc. to get her out of a bad situation. That's it.
  • Cooking: "Someone has had to make up for what brother couldn't do." Eira, when she doesn't want to be lazy, is one of the best cooks in the Soul Society. She's had centuries of boredom to perfect it. Give her two days with a new appliance and she'll be able to use it like it was her own two feet. However, she will violently remove anyone she does not invite into her kitchen while she's cooking. Tsubine is never, ever allowed in there.
  • Endurance Training: "You gotta be able to keep in shape. If I were just a slob that lazed around, I'd weigh three times as much and the only thing that'd bring me joy would be cookies." Eira keeps herself fit with long jogs and other cardio-based exercises. She's able to keep going without needing a break for a long time, and even then she pushes herself further each time—one more step, one more push forward.

† Zanpakuto Release Phrase: See myself in your eyes. Visions pass and emotions run. Fair moonlight, will you fill her void eyes?
† Zanpakuto Appearance: Eira does, in fact, have something that can be called a "Zanpakutō." It's somewhere between the stage of an Asauchi and a true Zanpakutō manifested from one's own spirit. A better way to put it is that it's a relic that she has attuned with. She can't reliably fight with it—it's hard for anyone to remove from its sheath—but it is kept sharp.
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] BTZNRI

† Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Not Yet Achieved

† Shikai Name: Seiyahikyū (星夜悲泣 悲泣; Tears of the Starry Sky)
† Shikai Appearance:
† Shikai Abilities:

† Bankai Name:
† Bankai Appearance:
† Bankai Abilities:

† Inner Hollow Appearance:
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] 2wDUrZ

† Hollow Abilities: These are all abilities that stem from her Inner Hollow. These do not require her to be Hollowfied to use them.
  • Hollow Pesquisa: "I can see them... I can see them all." Eira possesses an advanced form of Pesquisa, a technique usually only usable by Arrancar. Although she can use it in the standard form of entering a meditative stance with her eyes closed, that is simply the basic form. When a Hollow comes within half of a mile of her, Eira is immediately made aware of their presence. When she isn't focusing on trying to detect them by closing her eyes, they appear as pressure in her head—akin to a headache trying to escape. The pressure alerts her to the direction they're in, and the pressure gets stronger if they are closer. If she closes her eyes, she can pinpoint them almost exactly. However, Arrancar throw a wrench into this. When an Arrancar is present, there is a 'fog' interfering with her Pesquisa. This makes it hard to determine just how many there are, and their location is just as unreliable.
  • Hollow Lure: "Some call me a 'bad luck charm.' I'd rather just be called a 'walking disaster.'" Eira is a natural lure for Hollows. Mindless ones are drawn to her like a moth to a slightly brighter light. More intelligent Hollows realize that her soul is just a bit tastier than others.
  • Frenzification: "A single drop of blood is all they need to go in a frenzy over me." Eira's blood is like cocaine, bath salts, and steroids all rolled up into a fatal cocktail. Thankfully, or unfortunately, this is only applicable to Hollows. If Eira's blood touches a Hollow, it immediately sinks into their skin. Within moments, their body bulges in odd ways—adjusting their natural stats. A Hollow put into a Frenzy loses 10 durability as their musculature breaks from their skin. However, their enhanced bodies give them a +15 to Strength, Speed, and Agility. This transformation makes them lose their minds, and they will attack friend or foe alike.
    Although the transformation for the Hollow is permanent, the Hollow itself is far from it. The Hollow form was not meant to have this much power, and as such it is extremely unstable. A Hollow affected by this Frenzy will start to degrade at a rate of 5 Endurance per round. After five rounds and every five rounds thereafter, this rate doubles. One a Hollow reaches 0, their bodies are incapable of holding their form and implode, leaving behind their mask. Oddly enough, when this happens, the Hollow is purified as if they were killed by a Zanpakutō.
    Eira herself, however, also is affected by this ability. Normally, Eira has a whopping +[number that equals to 50 on skill sheet] to her Hollow Control. When a Hollow is within 100 yards of her, this bonus goes down by 25 for every 20 yards it gets closer to her to a total of a -75 penalty. Touching her increases the penalty by 25, meaning that if a Hollow attacks her point-blank she has a -100 penalty to her Hollow Control.

† Hollow Mask Appearance: Eira does not have a standard Hollow Mask. Instead, her entire body almost merges with her Inner Hollow. Her eyes are now golden, and her pupils are changed into the form of a diamond wrapped in a circle. Eira's hair also grows to reach beyond her waist, and it remains as such even after sealing this form.
Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] U4KEcF

† Hollowfied Abilities: These are Eira's abilities when she is Hollowfied. Eira's Hollowfication is dangerous to all, as all of its attacks are area-of-effect. Eira can only stay Hollowfied for a total number of rounds equal to her Hollow Control skill (without her Frenzy bonuses) divided by ten, rounded down.
  • Chūkū-seki (中空関; Void Gate): "There is power in emptiness—in the absence of all matter." Ths main combat ability of Eira while Hollowfied. She opens gateways to the deepest, darkest, most inhospitable parts of the Garganta. These appear as holes, blacker than black, unnatural to look at and downright alien. These holes are only capable of sending energy out of the Garganta, and are incapable of allowing something in. The raw energy of this primordial realm streams out at her command, sending arrows of golden Reishi at a target. These explode on impact, creating an "in" hole for the Garganta. These holes only last for one round, but it will attempt to pull whatever is within ten yards of it into the Garganta.
  • Sonído: "My instincts are greater than hers. I can fight. She... refuses to." Eira, while Hollowfied, has an effective Sonído skill of 50.

Character Synopsis
Eira is Tsubine's twin sister, and she's technically the younger one of the two. She has been hidden from the Gotei and the Mikazuki—and very few people knew she even existed. Her brother, who she still calls her "big brother" despite them being twins, has kept her sheltered to an unhealthy degree while he was out trying to forge a new world that they could live peacefully in. And although she supports him in his goals, Eira wants nothing more than to experience new things. Eira's sheltered life has left her with holes in her that need to be filled. Some of that is filled with men and women, and others overflow with wine. Yet some still remain, and her cocky, flirtatious, and downright domineering personality hides a scared, depressed, and lonely girl.

Eira, like her brother, is a Vizard. Their Vizard powers come from a family curse, and as such they do not fall in line with normal Vizards. Eira normally has a great grasp on her Inner Hollow, but the closer a Hollow is, the less control she has. And if one touches her... it takes outside intervention to bring that part of her back under control. Because she's been sheltered, Eira barely knows how to fight. She's swung her sword about, and her latest guardian has helped her out with how to disable a man trying to assault her, but she is no combatant. However, she does have an absurd amount of Reiatsu for someone of her caliber. In effect, Eira's boundaries for her growth are well beyond a normal Shinigami or Vizard, but she has a lot to learn before she gets there.

Last edited by Tsubine on Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED]   Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Natural Skill
Sheet
Skill
Mods
Position
Mods
Approval
Bonuses
Total
Agility
Durability
Endurance
Speed
Strength

Racial Skill
Sheet
Skill
Mods
Position
Mods
Approval
Bonuses
Total
Hakuda/Hand-to-Hand:
Hohō:
Kaidō:
Kidō:
Zanjutsu/Weapon Skill:
Hollow Control:
Cero/Bala:
Back to top Go down
[TheSerenity]

PostSubject: Re: Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED]   Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Approval as of June 5th, 2020

• Basics Present (Name, Age, Etc) [X]
  • Appearance Present and Unclaimed [X]
  • Powers Adhere to Site Rules [X]
  • Character Synopsis Present [X]

Tier: 2-1
Natural Skill Points: 15
Combat Prowess: D0
Racial Skill Points: 9
Experience Level: Novice
Experience Points: 54
Specialization Skills: Endurance
Specialization Points: Level 1, +5

Comments/Notes: You almost made a contender for a new "Woman Worth Saving" thread until I realized the blood didn't impact Arrancar. Talk about creating a drug addict... Also, yellow dialogue is hard to read, Tsubine is not allowed in any kitchen, and she also could qualify for Lilith daughter spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED]   Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eira Shirazumi [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ReAwakening: Broken Mirror Arc :: General :: Main Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: